In addition to running an interior design firm in San Francisco I am also the design and architecture editor for SFLuxe and Reside. So while sharing some of my more “serious” articles and interviews with prominent figures in design and architecture featured on these online publications, I also wanted to indulge you in a more lighthearted side.
My mind is always going, going, full of strange observations, big questions, lavish ideas, and random musings. Could I let those reflections loose on the world?
Now where to start? A few initial thoughts come to mind:
1. Who makes really comfortable, but stylish slippers without viusal bulk?
2. Skirts are so much more comfortable than pants. Why did they never succeed as acceptible attire for men?
3. Does anyone else even slightly glamorous like hot water bottles, and why are most ugly?
4. Why is first class on American airlines not as good as on European airlines?
5. Why are good manners and courtesy apparently out of style.
Oh, wait a minute? Was I supposed to talk about design and other related subjects? Hmm, why don’t I start with some of my favorite things then? Stay tuned while I ponder …..
Meanwhile please let me indulge you in some of my recent articles for SFLuxe and Reside, as I am posting summaries. Once you have worked your way through that you may have a better idea of who you are dealing with here. :) I hope you like what you see.
Welcome to my world, and please come along for the ride, hopefully a smooth one.