by J. & L. Lobmeyr
New, original 1925 design
"Ambassador" wine glass II made from mouth-blown lead-free muslin glass, part of the drinking set No. 240 designed by Oswald Haerdtl for the "Exposition des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes".
Available in a variety of coordinating glasses and a decanter.
All lead-free crystal. Hand wash.
3.11" w x 3.11" d x 7.2" h