by J. & L. Lobmeyr
New, original 1954 design
"Commodore" wine glass IV made from mouth-blown lead-free muslin glass, part of the drinking set No. 257 designed by Oswald Haerdtl in incorruptible classic forms of the period.
Available in a variety of coordinating glasses and a decanter.
All lead-free crystal. Hand wash.
2.2" w x 2.2" d x 3.15" h