by J. & L. Lobmeyr
New, original 1925 design
"Ambassador" Martini glass or Champagne coupe made from mouth-blown lead-free muslin glass, part of the drinking set No. 240 designed by designed by Oswald Haredtl for the "Exposition des Arts Décoratifs et Industriels Modernes".
Available in a variety of coordinating glasses and a decanter.
All lead-free crystal. Hand wash.
4.57" w x 4.57" d x 6.61" h