by J. & L. Lobmeyr
New, original 1917 design
Wine glass II made from mouth-blown lead-free muslin glass, part of the "Patrician" drinking set No. 238 designed by Josef Hoffmann.
The perfectly flowing contours of this collection created with the "muslin glass" technique developed by Lobmeyr in the 1850s make this series a true classic.
Available in various coordinating glasses.
All lead-free crystal. Hand wash.
3.2" w x 3.2" d x 5.92" h